Your opportunity to acknowledge, celebrate, and nationally
recognize the work and dedication of a parish catechist or a
parish DRE or youth minister—to share the story of his or her ministry.
Rules for Nomination to the Honors Program
- Nominate a person whose faith-filled catechetical ministry exhibits creativity, spirit, and outreach – the kind of witness that may inspire others to answer God’s call take up a ministry in catechesis.
- Fill out the Nomination Form in full.
- Briefly tell your nominee’s story.
- Limit: One nominee per person.
- Submit your nomination to the Honors Program no later than midnight on August 30, 2019.
All nominations will be given to an independent selection committee. The committee will choose a representative number of stories to inspire the entire readership of Catechist Magazine in our January 2020 issue.
Fill out the form below to nominate a person who best represents the catechetical ministry.